About
A place to share my spiritual insights, political opinions, book notes, and the many adventures I will have along the way.
Popular Posts
-
This might be one of the saddest stories from the Old Testament. David had been chosen in his youth by God to replace Saul as king of...
-
“Unfortunately, we will not be proceeding with your application.” Another failed job interview… “You know, I think I should say no. I...
-
After a two hour nap yesterday we both still ended sleeping almost eight hours last night. Which means we didn’t hit the road quite as...
-
There is a canyon that slices it’s way up the Wasatch Range. A river - perhaps creek or stream would be a better word - runs along...
-
After a great night’s sleep we decided to head down to Hamilton to visit the LDS temple. I could drive around this country all day and ...
-
Our little lodge was infested with bugs last night. We had left the window open to keep it cool. The house is by a lake kind of in...
-
We left lovely Vienna this morning and took flight to Paris on an airline I had never heard of before…Transavia. They were moving people a...
-
We went to our favorite place again for breakfast…a little bakery on the street. But a croissant and orange juice isn’t a terrible way t...
-
The hostel we stayed at was a decent place and actually had unlimited free wifi. The building we stayed in was called the stable, and ...
-
As this is the Sunday after the 4th of July I have the privilege of speaking about a topic that is near and dear to my heart. I could ta...
Powered by Blogger.

0 comments :